Horseshoe Resort boasts 30km of Lift Access cross country riding with interconnected killer trails ranging from beginner to advanced, just take the lift to the top, kick off and ride the trails featuring ladders, boxes and bridges! If that's not enough riding for you, ride over 400 acres of single track terrain in the Copeland forest or if road biking is more your style Oro-Medonte has more than 800km of paved rural roads.
Bike Park Hours:
Saturday and Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Please note the Downhill Bike Trails will be closed for an event Friday July 18-July 20 and will reopen again on Monday July 21.
|4 hour Lift Access Pass||$21|
|All Day Lift Access Pass||$29|
|XC Trail Pass with 2 Lifts to Top||$12|
|Early Bird Seasons Pass||$114|
|Regular Price Seasons Pass (incl. lift access & XC trail access)||$145|
|Triple Play Lift Access||$65|
|Triple Play XC passes||$25|
- Open weekends, with access from Lift 6 to go up the hill
- Helmets are mandatory; for those under 18 years, full safety gear is required
- A proficiency test is required for all riders under the age of 17 before being allowed on the lift with your downhill bike
- All ages. Trails vary in difficulty
- Release of Liability Waiver - Please print and have parent or guardian sign before coming to the resort for anyone under 18 years of age
- Rentals require a credit card to be held on file
- Feature article from Mountain Life Magazine
- Race Report from TufRack Ontario Cup Race #1
Click for more information
2014 SEASON PASSES ON SALE NOW
Click Here to get yours today!