Ontario Ski and Snowboarding at Horseshoe Resort
Rediscover winter fun in Ontario this season at Horseshoe Resort. With 29 runs, completely re-designed Terrain Park and over 40km of groomed Nordic ski trails, Horseshoe has all your ski and snowboard needs covered! Please see our printable brochure for all our pricing information.
ON SALE NOW!!
Can't wait for next ski season? We've got some great news for you!
Purchase your 2014-2015 5 Day, 7 Night Pass online today at a lower price than last season - just $179.
Please note all pass holders will need to come in and have their pass picture taken or upload their photo online. Waivers must be signed by a parent/legal guardian for all pass holders under the age of 18. Valid Photo ID with birth date required for pass pick up.
Why Play at Horseshoe?
- Closest ski hill to the GTA – just over an hour straight up the 400. Don’t waste your weekend in the car!
- Located right in the Snow Belt
- We're open 7 night a week for Night skiing, it’s just really cool to ski at night!
- Newly designed Parkscapers/Bosse Snowpark with slopestyle course, rail plaza and ski & snowboard cross course
- With more than 50 years in the business, we know what we’re doing
- We’ve got the best groomed runs in Ontario
- Our large selection of activities means there something for all outdoor enthusiasts, not just skiers – try out our fat bikes, snowshoeing, Nordic skiing and snow tubing
- 40 km of groomed Nordic and snow trails that connect with the lush Copeland Forest
- Events! We keep you entertained throughout the season with a diverse selection of events including Moonlight Nordic Ski nights, Coors Light men’s and ladies weeks, college week and Horseshoe Open, Ontario’s largest ski and snowboard festival.
- Our racing program is top notch and run by some of the best coaches in the region
- New beginner’s carpet gets you up the hill faster.
- Free Wi-Fi – for the perfect slope side selfies
- 29 diverse runs that appeal to both beginners and seasoned skiers
- Snow School programming that encourages a lifelong love for activity and sport
- Accommodations on-site