Ontario Ski and Snowboarding at Horseshoe Resort
Rediscover winter fun in Ontario this season at Horseshoe Resort. With 29 runs, completely re-designed Terrain Park and over 45km of groomed Cross Country ski trails, Horseshoe has all your ski and snowboard needs covered!
Why Play at Horseshoe?
- Closest ski hill to the GTA – just over an hour straight up the 400. Don’t waste your weekend in the car!
- We're open 7 night a week for Night skiing, it’s just really cool to ski at night!
- Newly designed Parkscapers/Bosse Snowpark with slopestyle course, rail plaza and ski & snowboard cross course
- We've got the best groomed runs in Ontario
- Our large selection of activities means there something for all outdoor enthusiasts, not just skiers – try out our fat bikes, snowshoeing, Cross Country skiing and snow tubing
- 40 km of groomed Cross Country and snow trails that connect with the lush Copeland Forest
- Our racing program is top notch and run by some of the best coaches in the region
- New beginner’s carpet gets you up the hill faster.
- Free Wi-Fi – for the perfect slope side selfies
- Snow School programming that encourages a lifelong love for activity and sport
- Accommodations on-site